Saturday, September 21, 2013

Spiffing up the Blog

Take a look at the right side of the blog!

I have added a bunch of links, and, I hope even more helpfully, added feeds to those links that have them.  This way, you can come here and see whether any of your favorite Nonprofit blogs have new articles.  If there are any blogs you think I should be adding, please email me or leave a comment.  I don't mind posting links to commercial sites, as long as they include helpful content.

Obligatory Tangentially Related Joke: Jesus and the devil have an argument as to who is better at maintaining his blog. They finally decide to have a contest to settle it - they both have to update their blog templates and make major changes to their layouts.  They get to work, typing furiously for hours.  All of a sudden, though, the power goes out, and their screens go blank.

The devil starts cursing, and says, "Damn it all to home, we both just lost all our work, and we're going to have to start over!"

Jesus calmly smiles and says, "Nope.  I win.  I didn't lose my work.  Haven't you heard, Jesus saves?"

No comments:

Post a Comment